Corporate partners enjoy special stature and visibility among California pharmacists who make annual purchasing decisions worth hundreds of millions of dollars, establish formularies, and influence patient adherence and product decisions in 6,600 pharmacies across the state. Corporate partners also receive special privileges in recognition of your support.
- Certificate of Membership in the CPhA Corporate Advisory Council
- In-person Meetings: Convene up to 5 times a year with association leaders to discuss corporate and organizational initiatives, legislative and advocacy efforts, and strategic plans.
- Two seats on the Corporate Advisory Council
- Two seats on the Governmental Relations Round Table
- Ongoing Communication with the CPhA: Stay up-to-date on current news, priorities, and future programs.
- Dedicated CPhA staff liaison
- Company subscription to the CEO Message e-newsletter and recognition in each addition with your logo and a link to your website.
- Company subscription to the Journal of Contemporary Pharmacy Practice
- Exclusive Networking Events: Network opportunities with other Corporate Advisory Council members and association leaders during invitation-only receptions including the CAC Reception and President’s Reception.
- Recognition on CPhA’s Website Listing on CPhA website and Corporate Advisory Council webpage
- Recognition at CPhA’s annual conference: Gain exposure with your company name listed on signage, in the onsite guide, and in the mobile app at Western Pharmacy Exchange.
- Badge Ribbon and Exhibit Booth Sign Displaying Your Membership in the Corporate Advisory Council (must be Silver level or higher)
- Complimentary Registration to CPhA’s annual conference: Attend continuing pharmacy education sessions at no cost and stay up-to-date Two complimentary registration to Western Pharmacy Exchange
- Access to exclusive market research: Reach over 17,000 pharmacists via email and have CPhA send out an email on your behalf.
- Discounts on education events and sponsorship opportunities
We invite you to take a few minutes to review the brochure below and decide on opportunities that best meets your company’s objectives. If you have any questions, please contact Sina Tate at (916) 779-4546 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Corporate Partner List 7-27-2019