The mission of the Academy of Student Pharmacists is to provide learning experiences and knowledge that will help students throughout their career in pharmacy while moving into new healthcare models.
Why Belong to this Academy?
- Gain knowledge and experiences that will make you a better pharmacist.
- Networking opportunities with influential Pharmacists.
- Learn about the direction of your Pharmacy profession in California.
- Advance your profession through legislative advocacy.
- Have fun with your fellow colleagues.
Click here to learn more about student pharmacist membership!
- Renzio Apostol, CHSU
- Ryan Sauer, CNU
- Trung Le, CUSP
- Joseph Matta, KGI
- Brittney Migliozzi, LLU
- Monica Ukaoma, TU
- Patrick Torres, UCSD
- Henry Huang, UCSF
- Jessica Ocegueda, UOP
- John Dawod, USC
- Juliana Avakeretyan, WCU
- Jaclyn Sigman, WesternU
- Steven Nguyen, MBKU
- Vivian Truong, CNU (Student Trustee)
CPhA at California Schools of Pharmacy
- California Health Sciences University
- California Northstate University
- Chapman University School of Pharmacy
- Keck Graduate Institute
- Loma Linda University
- Marshall B. Ketchum University
- Touro University California
- University of California San Diego
- University of California San Francisco
- University of the Pacific, Thomas J. Long School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- University of Southern California
- West Coast University
- Western University