Join SVPhA for their Virtual Wine Tasting Event!
Dear SVPhA Member and Pharmacy Friends,
Sacramento Valley Pharmacists Association would personally like to invite you to a special Virtual Wine Tasting Fundraiser and Social Event hosted by Turkovich winery! The last day to order your Turkocvich wine is on July7th! Don’t wait and put your orders in today!
This event will take place on July 17th from 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm. To register for this event you will be asked to select a minimum of 2 wines to enjoy during the virtual Turkovich wine tasting. Event costs include the cost of two wines that may be picked up at CPhA headquarters on Saturday, July 10th, from 10am-12pm or can be shipped directly to your door prior to the event. Don’t open the wines early, save them to enjoy with your colleagues during the wine tasting fundraiser and social event. Once you have made your purchase we will send you the Zoom link to this event.
This fun evening will include wine trivia and some networking and social time! Grab your bottles of Turkovich bottles, your laptop, and come enjoy the evening with us! Chris Turkovich of Turkovich Family Wines will be hosting a virtual wine-tasting review of their very own popular selections made locally in Yolo County! The suggested selections include: The Boss & Syrah-Viognier (Red Wines) and The White Blend & Albarino (Whites).
Event Time: July 17th, 2021 from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM, PDT
- Free with the purchase of two wine bottles from Turkovich website
- $20 donation to register without wine purchase from Turkovich website
How to order wine from Turkovich website:
Click on the following link to order from their website
15% of purchases made by deadline, June 30th, will go towards student scholarships provided by SVPhA.
Please use special code: SVPHA at checkout
Directions on how to order:
1. Fill cart with your order (minimum of 2 wines; see above wines that are suggested that will be reviewed by Chris Turkovich)
2. Go to checkout, proceed to checkout as guest
3. Enter in billing address information
4. Underneath billing information are the options “ship/deliver” (will charge for shipping) or “pick-up” (won’t charge for shipping) – select one option
5. Enter the shipping information if applicable (see below for pick-up/shipping options available)
6. Enter in payment information (this is where you put the special checkout code; SVPHA) Please hit update order after typing in the special checkout code
7. Select “Place Order” to finish transaction
Pick-up and shipping options are available. Selection must be made at checkout.
Orders can be picked up at SVPhA headquarters in Sacramento, CA on Saturday, July 10th, from 10am-12pm.
Purchases of 6-12 bottles have a special shipping rate of $20 flat-rate fee. Under 6 bottles will be charged at the real-time rate. Orders must be in by June 30th for direct shipping.
Don’t drink wine? You can still come network and socialize with us! A $20 donation to the SVPhA scholarship fund is the small charge to register for this event. Click the square link below to register.
CLICK HERE for Square Link!
If you have any questions please contact SacValleyPhA@gmail.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you for this exciting event!