- This event has passed.
Graduate Plan for Success (GPS)
CPhA offers GPS to help you navigate through your pharmacy career.
The Graduate Plan for Success (GPS) is created specifically to support and meet the needs of graduating pharmacists like you!
Ready to propel your career as a pharmacist? Exclusive offer for ALL postgraduate PGY1, PGY2, and PGY3 CPhA members, don’t miss out on this limited-time chance to establish and navigate your personal and professional goals like a true expert. For only $100 a year for postgraduate membership, you will have access to CPhA resources, discounted rates to conferences and programs, and enjoy VIP privileges at GPS member-only events.
Additional CPhA Membership Benefits:
- FREE registration to Pharmacy Law & Practice Conference (6.5 hours of CE, which includes 1 hour of pharmacy law required by CA Board of Pharmacy)
- Limited access to FREE legal consultation with the California Pharmacy Lawyers (1 consultation per quarter)
- Discounts for continuing education and certificate programs
- $100 savings on WPE registration
- Discounts from our affiliated partners
- Relevant CEs included in our member town halls
- Legislative and regulatory representation
- Practice resources
Steps to take advantage of the Graduate Plan for Success:
- STEP 1: Renew or register for CPhA 1st Year Post Graduate Membership ($100) HERE
- STEP 2: Register for the CPJE Crash Course by June 28th HERE
- STEP 3: Stay engaged with our profession through CPhA and your local chapters to receive even more benefits throughout the year. We’ll help you navigate through your career as a pharmacist and reach your goals!
CPJE Crash Course
|CPhA Member (PGY1, PGY2 or PGY3)||Complimentary|
*includes 1 year of PGY1, PGY2 or PGY3 membership