- This event has passed.
CPhA Virtual BBQ – It’s time to get your VBQ on!
Have you experienced any of the following in 2020?
- Cabin fever…
- Missing pharmacy friends…
- Wanting a party of any kind…
CPhA assumes you have answered “Yes!” to the above questions, which is why we have planned a Summer (Virtual) BBQ, also known as a VBQ! This family and pet-friendly event will take place virtually and all you need to do, is simply register.
Think of the VBQ as a fair, where there is a main stage of entertainment and various booths surrounding the main stage for you to explore.
So what do we have planned at the VBQ, you ask?
- 10 Questions with Susan Bonilla, CEO, Moderated by Parisa Vatanka, PharmD, CTTS, Senior Director Corporate Alliances, American Pharmacists Association (APhA), Board of Trustees, California Pharmacists Association (CPhA), Founder & Chair Digital Health Conference (DHX2020 Virtual), Assistant Clinical Professor, University of California San Francisco (UCSF)
- Jazz Hour!
And the Booths!
- Dr. Tony Park and Dr. Elizabeth Park Baby Room
- Puppies, Kittens, Guinea Pigs, Yes Please! A Live Webcam Featuring Resident Animals of the San Diego Humane Society
- Did Someone Say Chocolate? A Dessert Demo with Jackie Cottle, Dessert Extraordinaire
- Shed the Quarantine Weight with Dr. Richard Dang and Dr. Melissa Kimura
- Political Hour with Michelle Rivas, Executive VP, Government Relations & Corporate Affairs, CPhA
- Life Chats with Dr. Rajan Vaidya, VP, Practice & Professional Development, CPhA
- Wine Hour with Elevation Ten Winery
- Craft Your Way! A DIY Craft Hour with Dr. Vivian Troung
- Plus, more to be announced!
The VBQ will feature a LIVE exhibit hall with CPhA’s most prominent partners.
So don’t delay. Register for the event of the summer today! Your colleagues can’t wait to see you!
This event is sponsored by:
|Gold Sponsor||Silver Sponsor||Friends of Pharmacy Sponsor|