- This event has passed.
Charting Your Path
Taking the next step in your pharmacy career can be a daunting task and figuring out how to prepare for it can be even more confusing.
CPhA-ASP introduces Charting Your Path to help student pharmacists obtain the skills, tools, and information necessary to be successful in any area of pharmacy.
Choose between two tracks or join any session in any track during the event.
IPPE Track: Entry level track to help student pharmacists with the fundamentals of professional development.
APPE Track: Advanced track for future pharmacists getting ready for postgraduate life.
|Hear from current residents, fellows, and pharmacy leaders in what it takes to stand out from the crowd and how to be the best candidate you can be when searching for an internship, residency, fellowship, or your next job in pharmacy.
The two half-day interactive experience will first give you the tools to successfully research programs or job opportunities, network within the profession, and upgrade your professional presence. Then on the second day, connect with potential internship, residency, and fellowship programs and use the tips and tricks you learned to find your next step in your pharmacy career!
- Tucson VA: Southern Arizona Health Care System PGY1 Pharmacy Residency Program
- Kingman Regional Medical Center PGY1 Pharmacy Residency Program
- El Rio Health/University of Arizona PGY1 Pharmacy Residency Program
- OptumRx PGY-1 Managed Care Pharmacy Residency Program
- Albertsons/UC Irvine PGY1 Community-based Pharmacy Residency Program
- Valley Children’s Hospital Pharmacy Residency Program
- UC San Diego Health PGY1 Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Residency Program
- University of Southern California Community-Based Pharmacies and Affiliated Clinics Pharmacy Residency Program
- University of Southern California/Ralphs Pharmacy Community-Based Pharmacy Residency Program
- University of Southern California/CliniCare Pharmacy Community-Based Pharmacy Residency Program
- Keck Medicine of University of Southern California Specialty Pharmacy Community-Based Pharmacy Residency Program
- University of Southern California and University of California Irvine Senior Health Center Community-Based Pharmacy Residency Program
- University of Southern California 986 Pharmacy – Rosemead Community-Based Pharmacy Residency Program
- Keck Hospital of University of Southern California Acute Care Pharmacy Residency Program
- LA County + University of Southern California Medical Center Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Residency Program
- University Medical Center of Southern Nevada PGY1 Pharmacy Residency Program
- Bryan Medical Center PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency Program
- Dignity Health ST. Rose Dominican Hospital – Siena PGY1 and PGY2 – Infectious Diseases Pharmacy Residency Programs
- Valley Hospital Medical Center PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency Program
- Lovelace Medical Center PGY1 Pharmacy Residency Program
- Southwest CARE Center Community-Based PGY1 Pharmacy Residency Program
- Healthfirst PGY-1 Managed Care Residency Program
- Kaleida Health / Buffalo General Medical Center Pharmacy Residency Program
- Rochester General Hospital PGY1 Pharmacy Residency Program
- Hillcrest Hospital South – PGY 1 Pharmacy Residency Program
- Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center PGY1 Pharmacy Residency Program
- Albertsons/Pacific University Community-Based PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency Program
- Santiam Hospital and Clinic Pharmacy Residency Program
- Baylor University Medical Center PGY1 Pharmacy Residency Program
- University of Texas Medical Branch Health – PGY1 Pharmacy Residency Program
- VA North Texas Health Care System PGY1 Pharmacy Residency Program
- Intermountain Healthcare PGY1 Pharmacy Residency Programs (Utah Region)
- University of Utah Health PGY1 Pharmacy and PGY1/2 HSPAL Pharmacy Residency Programs
- Confluence Health PGY1 Pharmacy Residency Program
- VA-Walla Walla, WA- Jonathan M. Wainwright Memorial VA Medical Center PGY1 Pharmacy Residency Program
- Cheyenne Regional Medical Center PGY-1 Pharmacy Residency Program
- Genentech Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Western University of Health Sciences
- University of Colorado Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Postdoctoral Research Training Fellowship in Clinical Pharmacogenomics
- Iowa Pharmacy Association Executive Fellowship in Association Management
- Nebraska Pharmacists Association Executive Fellowship in Association Management
- Rutgers University / Rutgers Institute for Pharmaceutical Industry Fellowship
Charting Your Path Schedule
Friday, November 4
|4:00 pm – 4:45 pm||Networking & Explore Hopin Events|
|4:45 pm – 5:00 pm||Welcome from CPhA|
|5:00 pm – 6:00 pm||IPPE Track: Professional Engagement 101
APPE Track: Perspectives from Residency & Fellowship Programs
|6:00 pm – 6:45 pm||Combined Tracks: Pharmacy Career Panel|
|6:45 pm – 7:30 pm||Combined Tracks: Preparing for In-Person, Telephone, & Virtual Interviews|
|7:30 pm – 7:45 pm||Closing & Preview of Day 2|
Saturday, November 5
|10:45 am – 11:00 am||Welcome from CPhA|
|11:00 am – 12:00 pm||Combined Tracks: Burnout, Boundaries, & Balance|
|12:00 pm – 12:45 pm||Combined Tracks: Beyond Networking, Building a Lasting Relationship|
|12:45 pm – 1:00 pm||Break|
|1:00 pm – 3:00 pm||Internship, Residency, and Fellowship Showcase and Expo Hall for our Premier and Future Pharmacist Supporter Sponsors|
|3:00 pm – 3:30 pm||Closing Remarks|
(1 Year CPhA Membership Included)
Future Pharmacists Supporters
Click here to learn more about Charting Your Path sponsorship opportunities.