Treat yourself to leader development with this training program designed for emerging and established pharmacy leaders throughout California. With three different tracks, there is an option for pharmacists at all stages of leadership.
Earn up to 8.5 hours of Continuing Education.
**When registration is open for 2020, Register Now button linking to cpha.com/event/leader-development-weekend)**
Level 1: Fundamentals Track
First-Time attendees will learn to “Lead from Within” through CE sessions covering topics such as:
- Maximize Engagement & Performance by Leveraging Your Strengths
- Increase Value through Personal Values
- Enhance Wellness by Reducing Burnout through Meeting Needs & Aligning Interests
Level 2: Coaching Track*
Returning attendees will learn to “Lead from Behind” through CE sessions covering topics such as:
- Empower Others: Coach More and Consult Less
- Deep Listening and Powerful Questioning
- Identifying and Aligning the Values, Interests, Strengths & Needs of Others
*Prerequisite: Attendees must have taken Level 1, Introductory CPhA or PLEI leadership course prior to taking Level 2.
Level 3: Transforming Leadership Skills Beyond Clinical Practice: Making the Ultimate Impact on the Profession**
Transforming Leadership from Clinical Practice to the Legislature
- Evaluate and prioritize personal qualities, skills, competencies and self-awareness aspects essential to leader’s effectiveness
- Describe how leadership in different settings can impact healthcare practice
- Identify practical and proven leadership behaviors and how to apply them to different environments beyond the pharmacy
**Prerequisite: Attendees must have taken Level 1 + Level 2 + graduated LDI.
Save the date! Leader Development Weekend kicks off on July 18-19, 2020, at the San Diego Hilton hotel. More details to follow. For questions about Leader Development Institute, please contact Sheila Johnston.