Tony Ellis is the Loss Control Manager at Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Companies. He is a Certified Safety Professional and a member of the American Society of Safety Engineers. Recognized as an expert in several areas of safety, Tony has provided testimony to Federal OSHA as well as Congress, and bring to this discussion decades of safety experience. He welcomes questions, input, and examples related to pharmacy burglaries both today and after this webinar has concluded.
At the completion of this activity, the participant will have:
- Background information describing the history and extent of the pharmacy burglary issue
- Details common to pharmacy burglaries – tools used, burglar targets
- Tools and techniques that are useful in reducing the likelihood of pharmacy burglaries
- Knowledge of actions that should be taken in the event that a pharmacy burglary does happen
- Tony Ellis, Loss Control Manager at Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Companies
Continuing Pharmacy Education
The California Pharmacists Association (#0113) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Upon completing an evaluation form, participants will be awarded 1.25 hours (0.125 CEUs) of Continuing Pharmacy Education Credit. A statement of credit will not be issued. Participants may log onto the CPE monitor website using their individual log in to download their statement of credit. Please allow 4 weeks for processing of CPE credits to the CPE monitor. UAN: 0113-0000-18-079-H04-P; 0113-0000-18-079-H04-T
Activity Type: Knowledge-based
Target Audience: Pharmacists and Technicians in all practice settings
Release Date: 10/15/2018
Expiration Date: 10/15/2021
What to Expect After Registration
After registration, you will receive a confirmation email containing instructions on how to access this on-demand course.
**Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable under any circumstances.