This on-demand course will review the background of California’s Death with Dignity law which will take effect on June 9, 2016. Join Dr. Park as he reviews the historical and political background of this law as well as the legal and practical implications for pharmacists.
- Identify the historical and political backgrounds of this new law
- Understand how this new law works overall
- Discuss the real-world legal and practical implications for pharmacists.
- Tony J. Park, Pharm.D., J.D., California Pharmacy Lawyers
- Brian Warren, Vice President, Center for Advocacy, California Pharmacists Association
Continuing Pharmacy Education
The California Pharmacists Association (#0113) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Upon completing an evaluation form, participants will be awarded 1 hour (0.1 CEUs) of Continuing Pharmacy Education Credit. A statement of credit will not be issued. Participants may log onto the CPE monitor website using their individual log in to download their statement of credit. Please allow 4 weeks for processing of CPE credits to the CPE monitor. UAN: 0113-0000-19-028-H03-P
Activity Type: Knowledge-based
Target Audience: Pharmacists in all practice settings
Release Date: July 23, 2019
Expiration Date: July 23, 2022
What to Expect After Registration
After registration, you will receive a confirmation email containing instructions on how to access this on-demand course.
**Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable under any circumstances.