Most people dream about being their ‘own boss’ and owning their own successful business. Entrepreneurs suffer mental and physical ailments, however, at rates that far exceed the general public. Entrepreneurial success can be better ensured if one understands these hardships as well as how to overcome them.
At the completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Detail the current and future trends in entrepreneurship and freelancing
- Discuss the significantly higher rates of mental, physical and financial hardships on entrepreneurs, as well as the potential pay-offs
- Highlight scientifically-based studies showing how entrepreneurs can best prepare themselves to ‘win at business by living their passions’
- Learn how to tap into existing support systems to minimize negative outcomes
- Gary Keil, PhD, RPh, Growth Leaders Network
- Khanh-Long Thai, PharmD, 986 Degrees Corporation
Continuing Pharmacy Education
The California Pharmacists Association (#0113) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Upon completing an evaluation form, participants will be awarded 1.25 hours (0.125 CEUs) of Continuing Pharmacy Education Credit. A statement of credit will not be issued. Participants may log onto the CPE monitor website using their individual log in to download their statement of credit. Please allow 4 weeks for processing of CPE credits to the CPE monitor. UAN: 0113-0000-18-038-H04-P; 0113-0000-18-038-H04-T
Target Audience: Pharmacists and Technicians in all practice settings
Release Date: 4/11/2018
Expiration Date: 4/11/2021
What To Expect After Registration
After registration, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to participate in the webinar.
2018 Western Pharmacy Exchange Package Deal: $1,000 (CPhA Members), $2,000 (CPhA Non-Members)
*This session is 1 of 24 sessions in the package deal.
***No cancellations or refunds will be issued once user login information has been sent. Unfortunately, due to the online format of this program we are unable to offer exceptions to this policy. It’s recommend that each registrant review the course content prior to submitting payment to ensure the content meets individual educational needs. User has 30 days to complete the on-demand program from registration. If you have questions regarding course content or cancellation policy please contact CPhA at (916) 779-4524.