A CPhA On-Demand Webinar
This program will update the attendees on the new guidelines to reduce atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease through the modification of cholesterol. Attendees will learn the main components of the new guidelines and apply them to patient cases so they can improve the care of patients they see at risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Describe the changes in the ACC/AHA cholesterol guidelines
- Demonstrate understanding of the four statin benefit groups
- Create an appropriate therapeutic regimen for each of the four statin benefit groups
- Describe various statin intensity levels and appropriate monitoring parameters
- Eric Gupta, PharmD, BCPS, CLS, FCPhA, FNLA, Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice and Administration Western University of Health Sciences
Continuing Pharmacy Education
The California Pharmacists Association (#0113) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Upon completing an evaluation form, participants will be awarded 1 hour (0.1 CEUs) of Continuing Pharmacy Education Credit. A statement of credit will not be issued. Participants may log onto the CPE monitor website using their individual log in to download their statement of credit. Please allow 4 weeks for processing of CPE credits to the CPE monitor. UAN: 0113-0000-14-581-L04-P
What to Expect After Registration
After registration is processed and completed, a confirmation email with links to the webinar video and handouts will be sent. If you have not received this confirmation email after 24 hours, please contact (916) 779-1400.
**Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable under any circumstances.**