Optimizing the health of all Californians through pharmacist care.
CPhA encourages all pharmacy professionals to review these COVID-19 resources as we provide care for our communities.
COVID-19: Resources & Updates
CPhA COVID-19 Taskforce: Resources for Pharmacy Professionals
Counties Vaccination Information
February 18, 6 pm – 6:45 pm
With the influx of information published on a moment-by-moment basis, the California Pharmacists Association invites you to a brief, forty-five minute Virtual Town Hall to understand the current state of affairs for pharmacy professionals and COVID-19.
- CPhA Award Nominations are now open!
- Membership Brochure
- Pharmacists are the Leading Provider of Immunizations
- California Pharmacy Advocacy Group (CPAG)
- California Pharmacy Professionals to Thrive Under President Biden’s COVID-19 StrategyJan 22, 2021
- Membership Matters: California Pharmacy Professionals to Thrive Under President Biden’s COVID-19 StrategyJan 22, 2021 - Members Only
- Rx Alert: Pharmacists Must Unify to Overcome Challenges in ProfessionJan 22, 2021 - Members Only
- Calling All Pharmacy TechniciansJan 22, 2021
- Membership Matters: January 21 COVID-19 Town Hall ResourcesJan 22, 2021 - Members Only
- SUNRx Webinar: Introducing the 340B Pharmacy NetworkJan 28, 2021
- Pharmacy-Based Immunization DeliveryJan 30, 2021
- Marin County Pharmacists Association Officer Installation & Monthly MeetingFeb 4, 2021
- Pharmacy-Based Immunization Administration by Pharmacy TechniciansFeb 13, 2021
- A CPhA Virtual Town HallFeb 18, 2021