Optimizing the health of all Californians through pharmacist care.
Our Center for Learning is closely monitoring on a day-by-day basis CPhA’s ability to host scheduled courses. We will keep attendees apprised of arrangements with as much notice as possible, keeping in mind that the health of our participants is our number one priority.
- NHA adopts Live Remote Proctoring (LRP) for pharmacy technician certificationApr 3, 2020 - Members Only
- Membership Matters: Required Inventory Reconciliation ReportApr 1, 2020 - Members Only
- Rx Alert: Temporary Compounding of Hand SanitizerApr 1, 2020 - Members Only
- CEO Message: CPhA Hosts Virtual Town Hall with MembersMar 27, 2020 - Members Only
- Rx Alert: Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Employer Paid Leave RequirementsMar 26, 2020 - Members Only