Optimizing the health of all Californians through pharmacist care.
CPhA encourages all pharmacy professionals to review these COVID-19 resources as we provide care for our communities.
COVID-19: Resources & Updates
CPhA COVID-19 Taskforce: Resources for Pharmacy Professionals
Counties Vaccination Information
October 30, 2021
This event serves as an opportunity to connect and collaborate with legal leaders to discuss critical and emerging pharmacy legal issues and get a fresh perspective on law and legal pharmacy education. You will have direct access to dynamic presentations that focus on current and emerging trends around pharmacy law and practice.
- Free Webinar from Micro Merchant Systems – Enter to Win!Sep 24, 2021
- CEO Message: Why Pharmacists are Stressed Out, and How to Improve Self-CareSep 24, 2021 - Members Only
- Membership Matters: Western States Scientific Safety Review Workgroup Recommends Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine Booster Shot After 6 MonthsSep 24, 2021 - Members Only
- Rx Alert: SB 524 (Skinner) heads to the Governor’s Office!Sep 24, 2021 - Members Only
- Don’t Miss Tonight’s Community Town Hall!Sep 23, 2021
- Free CE Opportunity from ARL Bio Pharma – Raw Materials RevealedSep 29, 2021
- PCCA Webinar: The ROI of Adding Compounding to Your PracticeSep 30, 2021
- Pharmacy-Based Immunization DeliveryOct 2, 2021
- San Joaquin Pharmacists Association BBQ FundraiserOct 2, 2021
- Pharmacy-Based Immunization Administration by Pharmacy TechniciansOct 9, 2021