Optimizing the health of all Californians through pharmacist care.
CPhA encourages all pharmacy professionals to review these COVID-19 resources as we provide care for our communities.
COVID-19: Resources & Updates
CPhA COVID-19 Taskforce: Resources for Pharmacy Professionals
Counties Vaccination Information
June 18 – 20, 2021 – Palm Springs and Virtual
WPE in-person is SOLD OUT! (subject to change based on local health restrictions) but you can still join in on the learning and fun with the Virtual Conference registration.
- CEO Message: The Pharmacist’s Role in Naloxone Dispensing to Combat the Opioid EpidemicJun 11, 2021 - Members Only
- SIG Alert: Managed Care SIG Meeting scheduled for Tuesday, June 15, 2021Jun 11, 2021 - Members Only
- Membership Minute: CPhA has been busy working hard for you!Jun 7, 2021 - Members Only
- SIG Alert: Policy ProposalsJun 7, 2021 - Members Only
- CEO Message: Amid COVID-19 Pandemic, Many Americans are Foregoing Mental Health CareJun 4, 2021 - Members Only