Optimizing the health of all Californians through pharmacist care.
October 31 at 8:45 am – 4:30 pm
Dynamic presentations that focus on current and emerging trends around pharmacy law and practice. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to hear from the industry experts on laws that affect you and your profession.
Earn 6.5 CE hours and 1 hour of CE to satisfy CA Code of Regulations §§ 1732.5(b).
- Upcoming Events
- Membership Brochure
- California Pharmacy Advocacy Group (CPAG)
- SIG Alert: Employee Pharmacists – We want to hear from you!Oct 29, 2020 - Members Only
- Membership Matters: Survey Exploring the Relationship Between Grit, Work Engagement, & Career Success Among U.S. PharmacistsOct 26, 2020 - Members Only
- CEO Message: Pharmacists are Key Players in Improving Vaccination Rates During PandemicOct 23, 2020 - Members Only
- SIG Alert: Urgent Compounding SIG MeetingOct 22, 2020 - Members Only
- SIG Alert: U.S. Health and Human Services Announces Partnership with CVS and Walgreens to Provide COVID-19 Vaccine, When Available, for Patients in the Long Term Care FacilitiesOct 20, 2020 - Members Only
- Palm Springs – Coachella Pharmaceutical Association Monthly MeetingOct 30, 2020
- Pharmacy Law & PracticeOct 31, 2020
- Sacramento Valley Pharmacists Association Monthly MeetingNov 4, 2020
- Pharmacists’ Professional Society of San Fernando Valley Monthly MeetingNov 4, 2020
- Orange County Pharmacists Association Monthly MeetingNov 5, 2020