Optimizing the health of all Californians through pharmacist care.
CPhA encourages all pharmacy professionals to review these COVID-19 resources as we provide care for our communities.
COVID-19: Resources & Updates
CPhA COVID-19 Taskforce: Resources for Pharmacy Professionals
Counties Vaccination Information
August 14, 2021 – Virtual
Leadership Development Day is a program that helps individuals identify and develop their own authentic style of leadership, and in the process, develop relationships with colleagues. Receive 3.5 hours of CEU. [View Program]
- Membership Brochure
- Pharmacists are the Leading Provider of Immunizations
- California Pharmacy Advocacy Group (CPAG)
- 2021 WPE Virtual Poster Gallery
- WPE 2021 photos are here!!! 📷🎉Jul 29, 2021
- Membership Matters: Evaluating Pharmacists Preparedness and Support for the Battle Against the COVID-19 Pandemic SurveyJul 27, 2021 - Members Only
- SIG Alert: Pharmacy Owners SIG – OptumRx Lawsuit UpdateJul 27, 2021 - Members Only
- Alameda County Pharmacists Association: Join us on August 12 for a special presentation about RybelsusJul 27, 2021 - Members Only
- SIG Alert: REMINDER: Community Pharmacy SIG meeting tomorrow, Tuesday, July 27 at 7 PMJul 26, 2021 - Members Only