Optimizing the health of all Californians through pharmacist care.
CPhA encourages all pharmacy professionals to review these COVID-19 resources as we provide care for our communities.
COVID-19: Resources & Updates
CPhA COVID-19 Taskforce: Resources for Pharmacy Professionals
Counties Vaccination Information
March 18, 6 pm – 6:45 pm
With the influx of information published on a moment-by-moment basis, the California Pharmacists Association invites you to a brief, forty-five minute Virtual Town Hall to understand the current state of affairs for pharmacy professionals and COVID-19.
- CPhA Award Nominations are now open!
- Membership Brochure
- Pharmacists are the Leading Provider of Immunizations
- California Pharmacy Advocacy Group (CPAG)
- Membership Matters: Letter from CPhA CEO Susan BonillaMar 2, 2021 - Members Only
- CEO Message: Lawmaker Hopes to End “Dangerous Practice” of Pharmacy Quotas with New CPhA Co-Sponsored BillFeb 26, 2021 - Members Only
- Rx Alert: CA State Vaccine Providers Please Use this ContactFeb 26, 2021 - Members Only
- Register Now – Virtual Advocacy Day 2021!Feb 25, 2021
- Membership Matters: COVID-19 Related Webinar from GileadFeb 24, 2021 - Members Only
- Sacramento Valley Pharmacists Association Monthly MeetingMar 3, 2021
- San Fernando Valley Pharmacists Association Monthly MeetingMar 3, 2021
- Marin County Pharmacists Association Monthly MeetingMar 4, 2021
- Orange County Pharmacists Association Monthly MeetingMar 4, 2021
- Orange County Pharmacist Association’s Annual SocialMar 6, 2021