Optimizing the health of all Californians through pharmacist care.
In observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day, the CPhA offices will be closed on 1/17/22.
For any questions please email email@example.com.
CPhA encourages all pharmacy professionals to review these COVID-19 resources as we provide care for our communities.
- COVID-19: Resources & Updates
- CPhA COVID-19 Taskforce: Resources for Pharmacy Professionals
- CPhA Legislative Update
- CEO Message: Pharmacists’ Role to Expand Over Next Decade Amid the Pandemic and Provider ShortagesJan 14, 2022 - Members Only
- SIG Alert: Invitation to a meeting of the Compounding SIGJan 14, 2022 - Members Only
- SIG Alert: Invitation to a meeting of the Community Pharmacy SIGJan 13, 2022 - Members Only
- You are cordially invited to RxSafe’s Business Transformation Webinar!Jan 13, 2022 - Members Only
- CPhA Awards – Hall of FameJan 11, 2022