Optimizing the health of all Californians through pharmacist care.
CPhA encourages all pharmacy professionals to review these COVID-19 resources as we provide care for our communities.
COVID-19: Resources & Updates
CPhA COVID-19 Taskforce: Resources for Pharmacy Professionals
October 22-23, 2021
Taking the next step in your pharmacy career can be a daunting task and figuring out how to prepare for it can be even more confusing.
CPhA-ASP introduces Charting Your Path to help student pharmacists obtain the skills, tools, and information necessary to be successful in any area of pharmacy.
- CEO Message: Health Industry Wields Power in California’s High-Stakes Battle to Lower Health Care CostsOct 15, 2021 - Members Only
- SIG Alert: Compounding SIG MeetingOct 14, 2021 - Members Only
- One Week left! Student events coming up!Oct 13, 2021
- Board of Trustees position open!Oct 13, 2021 - Members Only
- Rx Alert: At 4 pm, join Michelle Rivas & Rajan Vaidya on Facebook LiveOct 12, 2021 - Members Only
- Micro Merchant Systems PrimeRx™ Pharmacy Software WebinarOct 21, 2021
- Student Pharmacist Advocacy NightOct 21, 2021
- Charting Your PathOct 22 - 23, 2021
- Virtual Pharmacy Law & Practice ConferenceOct 30, 2021
- PCCA Webinar: Why Compounding is Still Your Next Best Move!Nov 4, 2021