Optimizing the health of all Californians through pharmacist care.
CPhA encourages all pharmacy professionals to review these COVID-19 resources as we provide care for our communities.
COVID-19: Resources & Updates
CPhA COVID-19 Taskforce: Resources for Pharmacy Professionals
Counties Vaccination Information
May 20 – 6:00 pm
As pharmacy professionals, you remain on the front lines of care. As your association, we are ensuring that the needs of the profession and your health are respected by all government agencies. With the influx of information published on a moment-by-moment basis, the California Pharmacists Association invites you to a brief, forty-five minute Virtual Town Hall to understand the current state of affairs for pharmacy professionals and COVID-19.
- CEO Message: Called Upon During COVID, Pharmacists are Ready to Play a Bigger Role in HealthcareMay 14, 2021 - Members Only
- Membership Matters: CPhA 2020 Annual Report is HereMay 14, 2021 - Members Only
- Membership Matters: CDC Wastage Guidance for COVID-19 VaccineMay 12, 2021 - Members Only
- Rx Alert: Urge the Senate Appropriations Committee to Support SB 524 (Skinner)!May 12, 2021 - Members Only
- New Partner of CPhA, Tabula Rasa Healthcare!May 11, 2021